Friday, October 28, 2011

Super Easy Pizza Pasta

I am lazy. Although I desire to make and eat yummy food for dinner, since I have been pregnant I seem to lack the motivation to do anything that requires above minimal effort. As a result, we eat cereal a lot for dinner these days.

Luckily for my husband, I felt bad for him and decided to make him some pasta for dinner. We had some spaghetti sauce, mozzarella, and pepperoni left over from making pizza a few nights before. Then it came to me: pizza pasta. It didn't sound very good but it did seem easy and so that is what won me over.

The beauty of this story is: it tasted really, really good! I am definitely going to make it again and often! My husband enjoyed it as well, or so he says. The yummy spicy flavor or pepperoni was nice to have in a pasta dish for once, it was a nice change. See below for what I did.

Ingrediants:

Noodle of your choice
Tomato Sauce
Pepperoni (Cut in halves)
Green Peppers
Mozzarella Cheese

Directions:

1) Boil those noodles baby
2) Heat up your sauce, green peppers, and pepperoni
3) Add cooked noodles to sauce. Add lots of mozzarella cheese and mix in so it melts.
4) Eat it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment